Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Loving these.........


Sara Carr...Love these so much....

I have always wanted to to do this and will...also by Sara Carr
I have been coveting many of these for a long time now...from Stitchface...

If I could I would snatch this lovely up....from Tania of Ninon
So cute from SugarElf....
From duhdot1...found on Flickr...I love this guy


This is a Cat Bed...can you believe it....I love it...what a great idea and in a modern fabric I would be all over this...if I had a cat..it's from Natdesigns2003 on Etsy


As promised I am posting more often...sharing more of my finds with everyone. Did you know sometimes I can't share because I really want to buy it but then I sometimes can't so I wait awhile before I share what I love....weird I know but true.

COLD today and I am sick of it....where is the sun? It is dark, cold, damp and totally not May...well I guess maybe it is for Seattle...maybe it's time to move where there is more sun?

Memphis had a before school art class...up very early so it already feels late. She was very excited...she loves the teacher. Usually it is after school but the teacher couldn't do it so it was before...we are not morning people so it was a challenge.

Soren is napping...

Tried to sew last night...got a bit done...very tired...had to rest.

Sometimes I feel like all I do is clean, care for, pick up and run errands...geez...who knew mother hood had so many perks? Seriously...I love my kids but I think I am in a bit of a funk.

So that's it for me...hope everyone is having a super duper Wednesday :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments