Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Supply vs. Demand
















































I really can't believe I am saying this but there is a larger demand than I have supply for. Due to my collaboration with Supermaggie, whom I love dearly, I have been getting a lot of whsl requests. I have also gotten a bunch of special order requests on Etsy and well....I am overwhelmed to say the least. I have also gotten requests from my in town whsl and other whsl for reorders. I am sewing my little heart out but I am afraid I have to just focus on the Urban Craft Uprising I am doing in Seattle and just do as much as I can after that is over. Urban Craft Uprising is December 2nd and 3rd in the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall from 11am-5pm. The first 100 people in the door will get a FREE swag bag filled with goodies from the vendors. It's an Indie Craft extravaganza!!! I can not believe I even got in. I applied the last day and have never done one. So...I am sewing my heart out. Here is a peak at what I have been working on. All for now....off to be a Ma.

Post a Comment

0 Comments