Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Giving thanks....





So....I am sewing my little fingers to the bone to finish a whsl order and for Urban Craft Uprising.
I woke up at 5:30 am and can not go back to sleep. I had a mini break down last night. My hands actually started hurting. I am working so hard that I am wearing myself out. On top of that a recent visit to a friend's house made me have that same realization that I am beyond ready to own my own home yet feel this may never be possible.(I keep this fact on the down low most of the time) I know there are far more tragic and awful things happening in the world and I am very, very lucky in life. Wonderful and supportive husband...who is the light of my life, great family, super friends, gorgeous & smart daughter(who amazes me daily and is greatest gift), mad visual skills....ok I am trying to cheer myself up. I guess sometimes I just wish I was one of those people that had family to help me get ahead. So, I am going to stop that negative thinking right now and just be thankful for what I do have. Thanksgiving always makes me go all introspective. I guess it's super simple...be happy and thankful for what you have today. Happy almost Thanksgiving.... (photos...ikea rug-they only had one and it did not have a price, yep that's me, fall, crazy waxed lips a friend gave us...you should see all of our waxed lip portraits...hehe)

Post a Comment

0 Comments