Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Thankful for what we do have....





In light of what we have been thru this past week I have to say...I am very thankful for what I do have. We buried Churchie in the yard he loved so much and this weekend we will make a cement slab for the top with info about him. It is soooooo weird thinking of him out there. I know his energy and soul have left his body but it is hard for me to seperate it. In honor of Churchie I am going to try new things, try and have more order and more joy in my daily life.
I will be brave and strong just like he was and try and push myself to be the best me I can be.
Thanks to EVERYONE that sent me well wishes. It was amazing and has made us feel good.
We knew this would be tough but really had no idea. Putting an animal to sleep is just awful because even though you know it is the best thing for them it doesn't feel right. It is nice to know people care and I have learned that I really, really appreciate my blog and the blogging community. Even my friends that hate leaving comments did and a lot of others sent us emails.
I guess what it boils down to is we are here on this earth for a short time so we should really try to appreciate what we have... and we have a lot. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments