Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Lisa Congdon is my fabric Angel!!! Thanks so much Lisa!!!xoxo















So....I rec'd two more fabric packages from one of my real life heros...Lisa Congdon!!! I really am at a loss for words. All of the fabric and wool felt is AMAZING and I really am very deeply touched that she would send it to me. THANKS LISA!!!!!! She has a really amazing show coming up at Firefly in Venice, Ca....it opens November 2nd 6-10pm. It's titled Charming Creatures. It looks like it is going to be amazing!!! She is also opening a Rare Device with Rena in San Francisco On October 25th!!!!
Anywho...I just wanted to send out a really big THANK YOU!!!! I will be sure to post everything I make with all the glorious fabric and I will continue to be very thankful for Lisa's thoughtfulness and generosity!!!!! xooxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments