Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Thanks Jenny....I love it ALL!!!!!!!!!

So Jenny of Frecklewonder has a boy and is having a girl... and we have a girl and are having a boy....So we decided to do a swap and boy was I super excited. I LOVE LOVE everything she sent. She also sent some really cute swim trunks, a great pattern and a book. I LOVE it all. You see our boy is going to be sporting a Brady bunch/70's/Bjorn Borg style with a modern twist. He will hopefully have straight hair and I am crossing my fingers it's really red. Anywho...this swap was sooooo amazing and I just wanted to share with everyone and thank Jenny!!!! Thanks Jenny!!!!!

Also think I should share a few flickr favs....
I adore this photo of Henry....
WANT
Such an amazing shot
So great...we also did a swap and I will share it when it arrives. :)
So great
Great photo

Also we have had a lot on our plates lately and I am very, very thankful for all of our friends and family. If you have recently commented on my blog thanks so much...it makes my day. I am sure glad that most folks in this world are kind and caring people. Putting goodness out into the world is how we become who we really and truly are. We all have kindness within us and sharing it is what makes the world such a wonderful place to live in. I am thankful that my heart is true and that I am able to receive so much goodness. Thanks a bunch everyone. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments