Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Plaid and stripes for Friday...final day of color week....waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh







Part of an amazing package we rec'd from Natalie...one of my biggest supporters...many in the handmade plush world adore her but I doubt they do as much as I do!!!!! More on this package later :)
So...my very first color week comes to a close....boo hoo...I might just do my own again next Mon-Fri.....it really inspired me to see what is around my world...to take daily photos (already do that...but of different stuff) and it was just so fun....Thanks soooo much Leya!!! I also love striped socks like Meg & Amy but am not wearing any today....sick today and so is Memphis...she had to stay home from school...has a fever, sore throat...39 kids were out sick today at her school...that's 10% of the school population....geezzzz....anywho...gotta run...sick kid to keep happy :) For more amazing photos from color week check out Leya's blog...Curious Bird!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments