Subscribe Us

Header Ads

More Jacks and a big thank you to some bloggers...

More Jack Rabbits have just hopped into the shop and one was waiting for them.....anywho...I really want to thank every single one of you that have purchased a Jack Rabbit...I really and truly appreciate you ALL....I also wanted to thank Deanna Maree for including my Jack Rabbits in her Happy Easter Post....thanks so much!!! Another huge thank you to
Brooke for Posting about me and my Jack Rabbits on her Happy Easter Post on her blog Magnolia Square Snippets! Thanks so very much and seriously...it really means a lot to me to have a mention about me and my work....There are many kind folks out in the world and they do many nice things. I feel very lucky to have been thought about and mentioned!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments