Subscribe Us

Header Ads

I was mentioned on the blog etsystalker!!!!

I just rec'd an email from Beatrice letting me know that I was featured on a blog called..etsy stalker....curated by Beatrice and Violet. I was and am so so so touched by it that while I was reading it I actually cried....weird I know but sometimes I feel so alone in my little Plush world/stay at home Ma existence. I have no co-workers...no boss...no lunch break...no travel to and fro so it's so amazing when somebody actually notices your existence and then on top of that likes what you do...and on top of that pays you such a HUGE compliment!!!....anywho....I just wanted to make sure and thank them right away. I really appreciate your kind words they made my day/week/month. I don't know why all of us creative types are so weird with our emotions but I guess it's what makes me...me....thank you so much Beatrice and Violet and Happy Bunny Day to you both!!! Go check out their blog....

Here is the mention.......:)

Look What I Can Do makes the most amazing plush rabbits in the history of plush rabbits. They bring plush rabbits to a whole new level. Take, for example, “Oar the Jack Rabbit Love Creature.”

He is most at home when out to sea. He loves Seagulls and lunches with them often. He has a wry sense of humor and it takes people off guard. He loves to bask in the sun and does so every chance he is awarded. He is very confident and also good under pressure. He takes life seriously when need be but knows how to relax and have fun. He says the key to a long and happy life is how you react to life and all that it brings to you. He is made out of vintage cotton, has wool felt details and safety eyes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments