Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Happy Birthday Ma!!! Happy Birthday Andrea and Happy Birthday Rose!!


My Mama was always hip :)


Me and Ma Ma's day 2009:)

Andrea...my friend...I heart you!

This is my super duper friend Rose...xo

May is an INSANE Birthday month for me... A LOT of GEMINIS...aaaaahhh
Don't get me wrong I love them but sometimes...So here it goes...a Birthday post to my Geminis...(these 3 ladies are the core of my universe :))


Anywho first thing first...
Ma...I love and adore you. You went thru a lot for us kids and I truly appreciate you and all you have done. After your divorce to our Birth Father you moved us from Illinois to Washington where we lived with your brother Andy and his family for 6 months before you bought us a home. (I have such great memories of those times and getting to know my cousins was amazing...)

It was a small home in a low income housing development but we made it our home and I have a lot of fond memories from those times...even when you made us pick up our crazy neighbors trash that had spilled out of her house into our coldesac...every single weekend. You gave us pride of ownership and appreciation for the outdoors. We also got a killer work ethic and a respect for what we had. I have always wished that you had more money and could travel the world...and spend a lot of time in warmer climates. I feel you are truly a world traveler at heart. Jason and I really appreciate what you have done for us and our children and they both adore you and value your love. You are an amazingly strong woman that beat breast cancer, divorce, low income and have been working hard your entire life. You always made me feel (and still do) that I had somebody to count on and I will always cherish that. You are an amazing person/woman/mother/grandma/soccer player/friend and I don't know what we would do without you...we love you Ma!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!


Andrea...We have been friends for a LONG time now. You have been there for both of my kids and our family. You are an amazing hair designer/stylist! You have wicked mad singing and artistic talents and are one of the most genuine/nice people I have ever known. I can always be honest with you and you give me amazing advice. You are a gifted listener and make me feel better when I need it. You also make me laugh and I feel like we would never run out of things to talk about. I hope in this year you will find happiness/peace/and financial success. Remember that amazing snow storm when we walked down to your place and we all had so much fun!! I truly and madly adore you!!! I know we will be friends for the rest of our lives and will get to witness all that is to come together. I love you Andrea...Happy Birthday (belated...I know I already saw in you person but you are one of my Geminis)

Rose...I feel like you are my (little) sister. You have a very caring heart and have given so much to me and my family. We have both been around for each others pregnancies/births/and many life changes and I know that you always have good intentions and kind thoughts for me and my family. You make me laugh and we have had a lot of fun together!! You are one of a kind and sometimes it is hard to remember that I am the older one. You are an old soul Rose. :) Remember our party days...all the fun we would have and all the trouble we were. All our late nights hanging out waiting for our husbands to get off work...:) I know that in the years to come our friendship will grow even deeper and we will learn to live with our differences and appreciate them even more. You are totally amazing and my family and I adore you...plus you have the same Birthday as my sweet Mama!!! Happy Birthday Rose...you are going to 'Rock it out' this year and I have a deep seeded feeling that this year will be one of your best so far...we love you Rose. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments