Have an account?
Posted by Admin Eson on Thursday, May 14, 2009 in
Just felt like sharing some more......


This is from Gush....I love so many of his works....

Scrapdannymansmith....I love a lot of his work...
his wrist cuffs are amazing!!!!


I love her dolls and now she is selling prints of them...Blackeyedsuzie


Great hat...amazing work by Cocon

Cool bag...great print by Pretty Raccoon
charlieandsarah...cute stuff...love this

I think this is super cool by WilliamDohman...


Seriously folks....I love a lot of stuff and if money were no object I'd buy it all up. I would have a field day giving gifts and supporting as many artists as I could. That would be so great.
Busy day...not much new to share...got to go sew...Happy Thursday...almost Friday :)
0 Responses to “A little something for everyone....”:

Post a Comment