Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Shop of the week Sohokids & Sohomode.....












(all of the above photos belong to Louise Hedley and are just being used for this post)


I just stumbled upon Louise Hedley's work and I am in love!! She is based in New York, is a Mother and has two Etsy shops...Sohokids and Sohomode for grown ups. I am in some serious love with her Lilac and Mint Matilda dress and her sweet Matilda dress for kids. I love the simplicity in her designs...they have a strong European feel to them. I just adore her kids shop and hope she will make more bigger sizes (hint hint size 7/8 kids) so I can buy them all up. I also love her fabric combos. She has some mad sewing skills that I hope to acquire someday. I seriously love her pantaloons and when I can fit into a pair...I also adore her nu mu mu dress and well so many others....sooo if you have not seen her work please go over to both of her shops asap.....I for one can't wait to get my hands on a whole bunch of her work....thanks for being so amazing Louise. :)

Happy Ma's day everyone and I hope to be back later today to post about my Ma's day...what a busy weekend we had....xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments