Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Minchie's trip to the vet

Mom took me to the vet yesterday for my annual checkup and shots. I am not a happy camper in this picture!

Was hoping someone would open that door so I could make my escape. I was ready.

This is nice Dr. Craig. It wasn't so bad being he's a dude too. We're glad we made the appointment with him as he's leaving the practise and moving to a tiny little town in Iowa to take another job. We are very happy for him and his fambly but sad we won't see him again. We have known him for a longs time.

Boy, he checked me out real good listening to things I probably don't even know I have inside of me. Got my shot, weighed in at 11.12 pounds, a pedicure and got a clean bill of health. Mom wishes she could clip nails as good as him.

Mom is glad this is over as her ears are still ringing from all my meowing the whole time we were gone and I was a little hoarse when we got home. My ladycat, Baby Patches' Mom knows what I'm talking about in this area! Us Turks are very vocal!


Post a Comment

0 Comments