Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Consumption...sumption what's your function??

I LOVE to consume!!! It's like therapy for me. When I go to Target...I'm on a hunt. Hunt for things we need at a lower price, hunt for clothing for Memphis, hunt for a new shirt for me ( I don't like buying shirts...) and all the while I feel like I am getting things done and that's very satisfying. Of course we shop at other places too but there's nothing like Target. I really don't know how I lived without it. In other news...I am super frazed this week. Can't seem to find my mojo...(can't believe I just said that) I have managed to finish 2 special orders and get some work done on an overdue whsl order but that's not enough. We went to the Aquarium, had a visit from our dear friend Rose, went on errands and dog walks. So it has been busy but I'm just not able to focus this week. AAAAhhhh....not much else to say. Hope all is well in the world for everyone else. Hopefully back tomorrow or tonight with a shop update. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments