Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Flickr and Fabric...that's the bulk of my life and I love it.

1. Untitled, 2. you-are-inside-my-head, 3. former Ms. Senior, 4. benson, 5. Woman's Work, 6. Ikea textile, 7. through the looking glass, 8. the little red house, 9. books, 10. Curly Kitty For Plush You, 11. in the sand, 12. vernal, utah, 13. hello, first grade, 14. painty, 15. my vermilion, 16. miranda july hair!, 17. birch painting 2, 18. Vintage Couch, 19. niña con corazón, 20. Aliaja and ceramic bank, 21. Owlette, 22. looking down on you, 23. Tulip chair, 24. Aliaja in vintage standing on the couch, 25. Danish chairs, 26. Happy chairs - DSCN2862r, 27. Night life at the beach, 28. my wallpaper, 29. Lunch #40, 30. maris and baby squirrel, 31. 24 Hour House, 32. staring cosmos--tks over 100 favs!, 33. abandoned tv, 34. I heart clouds and these were just stunning..., 35. permanent press 6, 36. Aeble the Rhino...gifted xo

This one haunts me...

as does this one....







and this one...




this one too...
and this one...

oh this one hurts to look at I love it so...
Have never seen another one like it...
So....occasionally I go on the world wide web and just look. I just LOVE fabric so very, very much. These are all fabrics that I saw somewhere on the web. All vintage(with the one Marimekko exception, of course)...all gone now.
I can't afford it all ya know. Anywho...just thought I would share. I get very inspired by fabric and would love to cover just about everything in it. If I won the lottery I would design fabric for a living and fill my gorgeous home with it. It would be so fun and so Bomo. Vintage fabric is my all time fav especially the Scandinavian vintage fabrics. I have noticed that Australia is a hot bed for amazing vintage fabric as is London. Oh what fun I could have traveling the world in search of amazing vintage fabrics. I also LOVE wallpaper and am sooooo happy it's back. Hopefully someday soon my home will have a wallpapered wall....oh that would be wonderful. Thanks so much Erin for the posting about my Jack Rabbits. I totally appreciate it and am so glad you are happy with them. I too have some mail to share and now that my computer has had a complete overhaul and an upgrade or two it looks like I can do an actual blog posting tomorrow. The photos above are in a folder that I have....it's purpose is to inspire and that is why I don't have any credits....ooops. Guess I should have saved some credits as well. Anywho....I am about to embark on a whsl sewing spree....I currently have approx 60 or sew to whip up for my whsl orders.....oh...my....gawd...when I say that out loud it seems like sososo many.
Anywho....it keeps me busy....I have been a bit down and out this week and am hoping to turn it around. My gorgeous friend Andrea came over last night for an impromptu visit. It was wonderful. I was so extremely excited to see her.....I heart her so.
Okay...I must sew...xo

Post a Comment

0 Comments