Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Holding my breath...


Yep...that's our girl...pretending that she is swimming in the ocean trying to catch the blue fish. She was running around...excuse me...I mean swimming around and she was totally cracking me up. She actually took her butterfly post it notes and made a coral reef in her Playmobil dollhouse. She always makes me smile.
This weekend was bUUUUUUZZZZYYYY!!!
Thanksgiving was great. Went to my Ma's house and my brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, cousin, cousin's husband and their daughter were there...of course so was my Ma, Jason, Memphis and myself. I waited until the end of the evening to show them my ultrasound photo.
Some were happy but not really the reaction I had hoped for especially from my brother. He just said...Wow and went and laid on the couch. Oh well...my friends are super duper happy for us and so is Jason' s family and my Ma. That's enough. I guess the only one that really bummed me was my brother. I could go on and on about my family and how I get bummed by them but what's the point. Seeking their approval is really futile. Just how it is. It was super nice to see everyone and I am lucky to have a family.
Jason finished our booth for Urban Craft Uprising and I sewed like a maniac. We also had to go and buy me a few pairs of Maternity jeans. They are nice and now I can sit down in comfort...they are a bit on the big side but that's what happens to me. The only part of me that really gets much bigger is my belly. I still cannot believe it 's all happening!!
Anywho...just wanted to say hello and later this week I will have MUCH MUCH more to share. I am really working super duper, duper hard. I also have some mail to share from one of my real life heroes.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Monday and again thanks so very, very much for all of your kind words. I appreciate them all and they make me smile really, really big. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments