Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Live Your Own Life....thanks Lisa xoxo


Me and baby Boy at 19 weeks....

WIP Octo for Urban Craft Uprising

For Urban Craft Uprising


Lisa you are the most generous!!!! Thank you so very, very much for my package. I need to get Memphis in a photo with that gorgeous apron and thanks for all the beautiful Ribbons and felt. You are an angel. I truly appreciate your kindness!!! I LOVE LOVE that print and can't wait to frame it. Thanks so very much!!!xoxo

Been sewing up a storm and a little over 2 weeks later I have 60 pieces done and ready for the show. I did run out of my sewn in fabric tags...oh well. I revised my Octo and made a new Elephant. I need to take better photos but am posting a few quick snaps of a few items.

Saw this video on Ellen.... I was laughing so loud and they are going to be on Ellen this Monday!!! Today I saw that Meg beat me to posting about it. I am sharing anyway. I love it that much.

My pregnancy is coming along and now that my endless cold is gone I feel so much better.

Anywho I will leave you with a few flickr favs.....

So cute
Magical
I wanna look this cool
WOW!!
What a great button
LOVE
I think this is the best bunny


Post a Comment

0 Comments