Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Shopping with Ma, The Nutcracker, the Monarail, Ornament Swap...Life

Santa Photo 2007!!!
For the ornaments swap....sent out...finally


Paul and Memphis on the Monarail on the way to the Nutcracker
The Nutcracker was super duper fun
Some cool art at the Pacific Northwest Ballet...and our cutie

We had a busy weekend. Saturday my Ma and I went X-mas shopping to celebrate my B-day and to spend some time together. We had loads of fun. Went to Old Navy, Linens something or other, Barnes and Noble, FOREVER 21 (where I got this,and three other cute tops that aren't online...my Ma got me two for X-mas) Nordstrom's and a variety of other Mall shops. It was crazy busy but we braved the crowds and even ate lunch at the mall which I rarely ever do. We went to Panera...it wasn't half bad and not too expensive. It was really nice spending time with my Ma. We don't do it as much as we used to. Memphis just adores her Mema so I don't get much of her time plus she does babysit for us and it's really wonderful. Jason and I also don't get out together as much as we used to. We have become homebodies...well he kinda always was but not me. I guess being pregnant doesn't help motivate me very much though. I am kinda spent by evening time these days. This week I am working on a small shop update, finishing up all my X-mas stuff, going to a Roller skate party this Friday with Memphis's class and sending out our Holiday Cards. They always turn into New Year's cards for me. We got our Santa photos back...and I love them. Memphis wore a gorgeous blouse from Le Bouton...can't wait to get my hands on some more of Lisa's gorgeous creations!!! Santa just loved her to pieces and the photo shows it. She felt super special that Santa was so nice and excited to see her. It was a memory I will have with me forever. I also have a big fabric gift to share...I was sent some fabric recently that is just amazing. I will share it soooooon...
I also want to send a huge congratulations to Lisa...she is taking a huge step in her life and today is a special day for her.....you are awesome and you deserve happiness and success and I really am very very proud of you!!!!!
Happy Happy everyone...
here are some flickr favs

So cute
I want this dog...so in love
super cool
such a Bjorn fan...xox
so funny
So cool
Love love
Bought this at Urban Craft uprising....

Post a Comment

0 Comments