Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Still sewing......and I need a little boot help.....


I love these very much but have never tried them on....

These are from Dansko and they look super cool on but I would have to get them from the web...and not Zappos....everyone in town is out of size 36 including Zappos....:(

These are on order for me at a local shop but I am not obligated to buy them. You see I wear a size 5 1/2 so it's hard for me to find shoes....
Orozie and Meme in my shop
Gurtie the Fish Love=Creature SOLD
Faythe the mod bird SOLD
Pescar in my shop

So...I have almost finished doing some shop updates. I have a few more robins to list and I think that's it. Finishing up a whsl order that is LATE...trying to get to some more Octopus and more things for my shop. Still have stuff at www.Supermaggie.com and www.Grumbletoy.com and my order for www.shoporangebutton should be up in her shop tomorrow or shortly there after. My Etsy shop actually has some stuff in it for once and I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to those of you that have recently made orders!!!!

Ok...now for the boot help. Please please please vote for #1 #2 or #3 and let me know what ya think....wish I could have them all. The 3rd pair is Wolky and super expensive but hey...I will have them for like ever right?

Okay...we are putting up our tree tonight and I am sewing as soon as we are done.
Happy Happy
Here are a few flickr favs..

Love this photo

wow
gorgeous
wow
want
super cool
Super cute
so cool
I love this
My new love
wowsa







Post a Comment

0 Comments