Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Been Hangin' at my homestead....


Wall o art...courtesy of Memphis
Our teeeeeeeny tiny bathroom

More long socks...same boots....more leggings...more smock tops...
My beloved carved bear...bought on Ebay about 4 or 5 years ago




Gift for me from me...thanks so very, very much Ping!!! I LOVE IT!!!

It's raining again...looks like it's raining again....a little bit of sun came out yesterday for a moment....dark...wet..gray...Seattle Winters are not too pretty. Stayed home today...got some stuff done...not enough but it was a start...spent toooo much time on the web...ooops found this...
rediscovered this....want this...love this...wanting this...and sooooo much more to desire and drool after... I have sewing and more sewing to do....but I am actually super excited and inspired...if I haven't emailed you back I am sorry but I am being somewhat Email lame today......xoxo


but I will leave you with a few flickr favs.....
LOVE LOVE THIS
GORGEOUS
So very very sweet...
LOVING
WANTED IT...TOO LATE SOLD :(
LOVE THIS
Can you believe it's the 10th day of the New YEAR!!!
SO SO in LOVE

Post a Comment

0 Comments