Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Snow Snow Snow Snow

It snowed today but not enough to play in...I am also sick...:)

Gucci was CRAZY for the snow. He was running in circles like a mad man...

Trip to the Science center with buddy Owen and his Ma....Poppy also came along..



Our daughter is going to turn into a noodle
New Campers for only $20.00!!!! SCORE...big sale going on at our favorite Kid's Shoe store...
Somebody has been going thru my jewelry and came out to show me this little hand....


Sick with a bad cold, pregnant...in my 28th week now. Not having fun. Missed my doctor's appointment today. Called to see when it was and it had already happened. Snowed today but there wasn't any school anyway do to a in between semesters day off thing...Weekend was jammed packed with fun and I actually rested a bit on Saturday. We had ballet watching day, where we get to go and watch and take photos. It was fun. After that lots of family errands and fun time. Sunday we went to the Science Center with some friends. Today it snowed and I am sick but we still were super busy with stuff but I managed to rest a bit. Still sewing on some new stuff and special orders....will share sooooooooon. Oh...the show I was in 'Plushed....Art Gone Soft is now up for sale here....
Still not feeling good...this week is busy so I hope it goes away fast. Anywho...happy Monday....supposed to snow more tonight.....

flickr favs coming up....
thanks Amanda
how amazing is this!!! Thanks for sharing it Meg
Love this new group...this one is so fab
Loving that bunny....of course...
Love this

Post a Comment

0 Comments