Subscribe Us

Header Ads

I am feeling a bit grumpy....

Today I am feeling a bit grumpy so I thought I would post my 'LOVE STARE' Valentine I made for Jason last year....being pregnant is not my bag. I know, I know when it is over it will be worth it but I am not having the best of times.....I have acid reflux...my bones are hurting...hard to sleep...you know the drill. I try not to complain here on my blog but well...today I am. Anywho...I am almost done with the special orders I am late on and about to start filling my shop up. I have one piece for the shop so far and will share it a bit later....

Anywho...I hope your Thursday is going fantastic!!!
Here are a few flickr favs to cheer me up....

Want this

LOVE this...
so cute
great shot
super cool
big blue eyes...
want want want

Post a Comment

0 Comments