Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Special Orders....finally finished...no more for a bit :)

Some of the special orders I am finally done with...no more for awhile :)

What my husband left in the cupboard...ate it...little by little today...ugh

What I had to take to get rid of the tummy pain from chocolate bar

What my bookclub is reading...it was my choice and I am loving it....:)

Memphis is studying Japan and painted this after school yesterday....

A slew of finally finished special orders....



This cutie is actually in my shop NOW!!

Loving the fact that I am done with special orders...I love them but when they pile up I feel badly...longing to just create whatever I want but have a few older whsl orders to complete...must fill shop up a bit first....tummy is super sensitive...must stay away from chocolate...coming down from chocolate high right now...crashing big time....still gray and very cold out...washed dog last night...he smells so good now. We wash him with Aveda shampoo and conditioner...he is so spoiled...can't wait for Project Runway tonight....now I will share a few flickr favs...happy Wednesday!!!!!

IN LOVE
still loving YELLOW
such a cool photo
a dream of mine to own some of these...
what a GREAT find
want
LOVING THE BEARD!!
want
want that lion!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments