Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Small SHOP UPDATE...the Jacks they be a jumping...



The Gucc


So this week went by sooooo fast I can hardly believe it. I did get a lot done but not as much as I wanted. This pregnancy is getting super hard now. It is really hard to walk for prolonged periods and I am mostly uncomfortable now. I have been sewing Jack Rabbit for Easter and will continue to do so...this weekend I plan on getting more done. I also wanted to take time to thank Mirjam for our gorgeous skirt and top. We LOVE them!!!! Her work is amazing and if you have not been to her shop...go now... she is genius! Thanks sooooo much for swapping with us! You are the best!
I also wanted to share my new plushie Lola with you...she is from Chickpea Studios and I just adore her. She is going in my collection....xo Plus check out what my Ma made for the boy...isn't she the best. She also made a knitted gorgeous green blanket & hat and a flannel blanket!! She's the best. The cool zipper pouch was from a vintage knitting book. I just love it and the hooded wrap was too. Such great colors and they will go very nicely with 'the Look' I have planned for him....70's vintage with a modern twist. Loads of stripes and very Bjorn Borg. I am getting excited but am also a nervous wreck. Anywho...that's it for now...hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.!!!

flickr favs for the road.....
in love
I love this guy
amazing
great shot
super cool
I love this band...and we saw them on their first tour...

Post a Comment

0 Comments