Subscribe Us

Header Ads

....and the Jacks keep hopping in...another smaller shop update :)

another smaller shop update... xoox

Today Jason was home sick...I sewed, cleaned and rested. This little guy is going on week 35 and I am beat. Sorry no photos of me and the boy lately...maybe tomorrow...Easter is coming fast so I will be sewing up a storm all week. Thanks to alllll of you that bought a Jack Rabbit or otherwise from my shop in the last few days...it makes a big difference for our fam and it makes me smile very, very big. Thanks so much. xoxo
Now....a few flickr favs....
gorgeous photo and I LOVE those round yellow flowers.
thanks so much Jenny....I love the photos....:)
thanks for the link Martha....I LOVE this
stunning photo...the whole set
wow
so sweet
great photo
Love

Post a Comment

0 Comments