Have an account?
Posted by Admin Eson on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 in
another smaller shop update... xoox

Today Jason was home sick...I sewed, cleaned and rested. This little guy is going on week 35 and I am beat. Sorry no photos of me and the boy lately...maybe tomorrow...Easter is coming fast so I will be sewing up a storm all week. Thanks to alllll of you that bought a Jack Rabbit or otherwise from my shop in the last few days...it makes a big difference for our fam and it makes me smile very, very big. Thanks so much. xoxo
Now....a few flickr favs....
gorgeous photo and I LOVE those round yellow flowers.
thanks so much Jenny....I love the photos....:)
thanks for the link Martha....I LOVE this
stunning photo...the whole set
wow
so sweet
great photo
Love
0 Responses to “....and the Jacks keep hopping in...another smaller shop update :)”:

Post a Comment