Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Mail Love.......makes me happy :)


Kick butt shrinky dink from Eva


Gorgeous packaging...and she sent Memphis a cute bird...I have to photograph that too....

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....thanks Eva

OMG Meg...the cutest onsie EVER...

gorgeito

Gorgeito!!! Thanks Meg

I have to say...I am so very, very, very thankful to have such wonderful Flickr/bloggy friends. I mean...they are just AMAZING people and it once again makes me realize how many truly wonderful folks are out there in that great big world. Eva made that Silhouette for us and it is absolutely perfect, she also sent a handmade little bird she made (must photograph it soon) and Memphis LOVES it and the cool shrinky dinks....She is a wonderful amazing person and I am so very happy to have her as my Flickr/Bloggy pal. Check out her shop and her blog if you haven't already.....xoxo
Meg...once again sent me amazing gifts. That onsie is to die for and I just adore it and the fabric....geez.... Thanks so much MEG!!!! Check out Meg's Shop and blog if you haven't already!!! I feel so very, very lucky to get such amazing mail love. It really and truly makes my day, week, month. So a huge gigantic THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There really and truly is a lot of good in the world and I am very, very lucky to find some of it.....xoxoxoxoxoxo


Post a Comment

0 Comments