Subscribe Us

Header Ads

More more more...there's always more!


Once again I covet what I cannot afford...isn't this gorgeous. You can find it at
Lauren Nassef's Etsy Shop...you lucky duck :)

The AMAZING Betsy Walton...found here
she is truly amazing and I adore her work...

Startfunkel.etsy.com...I adore this

neawear.etsy.com....these are amazing and this one should be mine...first letter of my name all my life...I love it.

This is gorgeous and I just adore yellow....tiananana.etsy.com

Okay...this is cracking me up so much....purry.etsy.com

Long time admirer of her work...so beautiful kjoo.etsy.com

I think this is amazing...it's sold but check out her shop...michellemoode.etsy.com

So...that's it for me. Just in the mood to share. Very hot day, very tired Mama. I love the sun but getting used to it takes me some time and man we had a busy busy week. Lots of parks and wading pools and errands and walks and wow....Hope everyone is having a super fabu summer.
My sewing machine is having loads of issues...not so good. If anyone has a good suggestion for a new machine that is around $550.00 please, please let me know. I currently have, love and adore my Bernette 440 which I have had for like ever...but it is really loud and now the tension is freaking out....aaaaaahhhhhh PLEASE SEWING MACHINE GODS SMILE DOWN ON ME!!!
HAPPY SUNNING AND DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNBLOCK...OUR FAVORITE KIND IS BY ALBA BOTANICA...THE LAVENDER ONE...IT ROCKS. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments