Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Buzy buzy buzy buzy...aaaaahhhhh and a shout out for some ETSY X-mas finds...


Daily routine

Crazy boy

Yup...I'm cute...

X-mas trees soon to be in my shop :)

AMAZING scarf made by my Mama from a vintage pattern I saw in one of her old knitting books!!! I LOVE it so much.
Another year...I made it!


Happy happy Merry merry Reindeer in our house!

Phew...I am just hanging in...Packages to wrap. House to clean...dinners to make... school drop off...school pick up....decorating that never seems to end...snow...freezing weather...very cold dog walks that are much shorter...dark way too early...crashing on my kids floor when Papa gets home...sewing into the wee hours...lists running thru my head all the time...age is starting to show...AMAZING scarf my Mama made me for my Birthday....Soren is way too cute...Charlie Brown Specials...books to read...more hot chocolate to drink...preparing for winter storm...2 hour late start to school two days in a row...and I am losing it a bit. Running out of gas.
Anywho...I wanted to share a few of my favorite Etsy X-mas finds....so here goes...oh and Eva...I will participate in the tag...soon. Thanks so much :)

I wore a pair similar to these at My hubby's X-mas Party...Hende...gorgeous work

Post a Comment

0 Comments