Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Color week....my first time...thanks Leya!!! Monday is BLUE





When I looked around my world this is the blue I found....it is super DARK again here today and somewhat rainy too. We did go for a dog walk when it wasn't drizzling but it is so dark. Working on some dolls. Worrying about the new toy laws...tired...had dinner at a friends house last night...all of us...it was fantastic...trying to finish up a few packages...thinking a lot about what I will do if I can no longer sell plush...still trying to think how I can not sell it to children and sell it as art...lots of sales out there right now...trying not to buy what I don't need...thank goodness for my flickr friends...that's it for me today.... Thanks for including me in color week Leya!! Click here to see more links to other blue photos..........Happy Monday!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments