Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Happy Saturday to all....


Meet Suko and Kiko a special pair for a super cool Plushie maker.....
Oh.......if only this doll was mine....the work of Takiyaje is mind blowing for me...I would own dozens if only money did not stand in my way.

Got me some of this ABC fabric and I LOVE it...from Summersville...


Okay First thing first...Kristen of the infamous Schmancy/Plush You and I hung out last night. She is just so great and we never ever run out of things to talk about which is very refreshing. I am so very excited for Plush You this year and I hope I get the chance to meet more plushy makin' folks :).


Going to get these clogs....and I think it will be the hickory (dark Brown)????
Denim Waxy Dansko ( Image also from Zappos.com best shoe store EVER)


Hickory Dansko (image from Zappos.com best shoe store EVER!!)


Love this little guy from Minoridesign

This is Kevin from Monsterfactory....and I love him :)


Tim Gough....I love his work and this lion is so good

Terrier Tie Company
...a certain amazing Chichi is going to get this soon in the mail...and yes before I send it I will sneek a photo of the Gucc in it too...


Kreepy Doll Factory...so cool....so good...you have to check it out...


and with that...I shall say Happy Saturday all...hope you had a great one. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments