Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Shop of the Week....Jennifer Davis

This is my all time favorite and would LOVE to own it :)












(*all the above photos are Jennifer's...I am just using them for my Shop of the week)

I discovered Jennifer Davis a while ago and fell in love. Someday I hope to own a piece or two or three. Her work just amazes me and always inspires me...my absolute favorite is 'Float' the walrus but I think it is sold and I don't think she made any prints of it, which is how I afford most of my art....sad but true. I just love her use of color, her sense of humor and point of view. Her work is very dream like and also has a fantastic sense of humor. I just really, really dig it. I am, of course, also very drawn to the eyes in her work. I feel like we share a similar perspective on the world. It's so cool when you run across artwork that makes you think of things you have seen in your own head. They are a bit different but eerily similar....
Please stop by her shop and her blog.... also check out her website. Jennifer Davis I admire your talent and I wish you much success and happiness in the years to come, you clearly deserve it. :)
It was so great to find your work and to be able to share it with others....thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments