Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Some super duper finds.....


I LOVE these peg leg dolls...she also has vampires :) by mcatgarrison aka the little red fox !

Love this guy...already sold..by Matilde Beldroega!!!

Super cute by Umbrellaprints...

I want them all...by Matilde Beldroega...such amazing work!

Cocoondesigns...so great...just so great!! A whole row of these would be excellent!

I love this guy from DoubleSupaFantastico...so great :)

I really like this guy...Syd from vortinsky

Busybusybusybusy weekend.
Got a bit of painting done.
Went on errands to get new under lady items...
with both kids...so crazed.
Did chores...what a bore.
Went to a barbeque in Tacoma...south of me...saw some good friends I have not seen in years...
love their home...
spent time in the sun...
Dog walks...
books were read..
homework was done...
chased after Sorenzilla as Memphis now calls him...
rested...
Did not sew :(
Too tired but I did get inspired...
Hope your weekend was supa!!!
No shop of the week this week...
xoxoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments