Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Wednesdays are Magical....I don't know why?



Claerwen James...I am a HUGE fan...love love love her work....read more about her here...

Matthew Rich via ffffound

found on ffffound

I too wonder all the time...this is just so delicate and I adore it by ChildlikeWisdom

so gorgeous by Walnut...


This just wows me so much....love it by Aliette

Wednesdays are magical...I am always in an up mood no matter what.
Weird
Memphis has an after school class.
Soren is asleep
deep cleaned our pad...well parts of it...
Plumber came...repairs and new sink faucet...
dog walk...
laundry...
amazingly good new Non-Ice-cream ( I have a lactose intolerance)
Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss...Mint Galactica...so so so good!!
Since I now have a soy intolerance...somewhat...I was bummed but Jason found this for us...YUMMY!!!
Gorgeous day...
I am making a promise to sew tonight...seriously...no matter how tired...I have important things to get done.
Super excited for life...
As I was walking the dog today I was thinking how some folks live in HUGE mansions...others live in small...very small...apartments...
Some are IMPORTANT people....
Some do yard work...
others take care of kids...
and you know what...We are ALL IMPORTANT...and we are all human beings and we all have something to offer and it is a shame that sometimes we let things stand in our way and our offerings get muffled up...
I love life, I love the sun, I love my Kids and husband, I love my Dog, I love my friends, I love brand new delicious non-ice-cream, I love the possibilities a new day offers, I love the chance to start new, I love routines, I love breaking routines, I love the smell spring brings, I love the color green, I love noticing things nobody else would ever notice, I love to create, I LOVE LIFE!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments