Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Daily Eyecandy

1. owly owl, 2. D. Geleia 146, 3. red car, 4. Dog Show: A WOLF??? A Wolfdog!, 5. Robots at the Rec. Center, 6. W's going to work with CW today, 7. I I I I I I I I II, 8. Untitled, 9. peacock, 10. molly, 11. BIRDY BROOCH, 12. (vintage) book peeks: golden hands bargello, 13. lazy day: 49/365, 14. Art Star Craft Bazaar this Saturday!, 15. 264/365, 16. ermelinda e florinda

Soren has a fever
Jason stayed home to help
we didn't get ANY sleep last night
he woke up every two hours
he was bright red
he has never had a fever
I felt so awful for him
at first I thought I let him in the sun too much
of course he had sunscreen
but maybe, I thought it wasn't enough
then I thought he might have eaten a piece
of poisonous plant
but I realized
he would have thrown up
or
something
went to Target to get an ear thermometer
didn't trust ours
turns out his fever is very low
coming and going
the things
that go thru
a
Mother's
mind......aaaaahh
Off for a dog walk and then
the school Carnival
taking Memphis myself.
Happy Friday :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments