Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Havin' fun...for no money
















So....we have been out and about a lot.
Long walks on the beach, in the woods in our hood...
parks...swings...water...
signed up for swimming lessons for Memphis...
Poppy's day was super fun...
went for a long walk in the park, saw the water, hit the playground
had lunch at a Bagel shop
Last day of school was fun for Memphis
I made capes for her teacher and her teacher last year...
they play kickball with the 5th Graders that are leaving each year...
both the teachers wore the capes I made...
Memphis said is was super funny
Said summer good byes
Made plans for future play dates
Saturday
went to yard sales
was wiped out
had to do some resting later
oh and
On Thursday I got to meet MARTHA of Uniform Studio and
it was such a treat. Soren and I headed Downtown to meet her at her
Hotel over on 3rd close to Macy's and we walked to the Library...GORGEOUS...
then we walked to the International District and went to go to Kinokuniya, the
amazing Japanese bookstore attached to Uwajimaya....which until Thursday I thought was part of it and did not know it's name. I have been there a bunch of times but...
In Uwajimaya's first location it was upstairs and still super cool....
then we walked back and the entire time we chatted away...(my favorite part)
I forgot my CF cards for my camera after having emptied them the night before...
in the mad morning rush to get everyone ready for the day and Memphis off to school...I left them all at home :( Serious bummer at the library and lost my chance to get a shot of fantastic Martha...next time :)
So...I have no photos to share but it was so fun...Martha gave me one of her coveted scarves and I am wearing as I type right now...she is the best....
she said she will be back soon, with the whole fam, so next time I will be snap happy...
anywho...gotta run...
Happy Monday
What a great weekend it was...hope yours was great too

Post a Comment

0 Comments