Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Hey...I'm Soren and this is my first Bloggy post...

Hello world...Sorenzilla here :) yo yo


Soren here...I can't really talk yet because I am only 13 months old. I say Mama, baba, doooo, I making happy noises but mostly I say Dada all the time. I dig walking around and getting into EVERYTHING. I love to try and scrunch the blinds, steal the phone, steal the remote, grab the dog's fur, open the garbage can, throw food off my high chair and make loud Terradactyl like noises when nobody gets me exactly what I want fast enough. I love riding in the car a lot and I love music. So far I love Elizabeth Mitchell, Cake and many others but most of all I love Steve Miller. I like to listen to it in the car. I love taking off my socks and shoes and trying to eat them.
My Mama is the best and she likes to sew, clean and make funny noises at me. She sings a lot to me too and I like that. My Dada is the best!! I love to hug him and climb on him... I also love my Sister very much even when I irritate her... Anywho...I wanted to share some of my favorite things right now with you...so here goes...

I really like this guy a lot but Mama says I have to wait until I stop trying to eat the buttons...it's by Debi Van Zyl...I love her work...check out her blog...


I love my sister's Rody...it's orange and bouncy but I need help on it

I LOVE my Village of Tours block set...I got it for my 1st Birthday...it's awesome!!
I Love this too... it's really big and I could make cool tunnels with it and throw it too..I really want a Fatboy so I can do running Soren jumps onto it...you see I have this thing with pillows...I run up to them and plop down and make happy noises...:) This is the mother load of pillows!!
Plus my parents will love to put this on the side of the bed when I move to a big boy bed because I am a bit of a maniac....no fear :)
Lili Play Kitchen from Pomme Shop I love this...:) my Dada is a great cook and he is teaching me how...
Sandals from Wovenplay...I think these are great :) I love how they look.
This is from Threepotatofour and I love this..very me :)

Also found at Three Potato Four from Kiddo...so great...

Also from Three Potato Four...Plush by by japanese designer Shinzi Kato..these look so cuddly and could be my new friends...
Zoom to the Moon...this looks like fun to me :)
Now we're talking....this looks like a blast...my family will here my crazy wild cackle as I ride this around and around and around....:) It's Called a Plasma Car and you can find it at Target.
So...that's it...my first bloggy post...and it was fun. You people out there can actually understand me...and I am am super good on the computer. Thanks to spell check.
Today we had a busy day.
Got up...ate...played with sister...got dressed...
dropped sister off at school...
Went to Display and costume...tried on more hats...
came home...
had a bath...
had a baba...
I napped...
then I ate lunch
then I played
then I terrorized the house...
then I drank some baba...
then our friend Amy surprised us and stopped over and went on our dog walk with us...she's so nice and owns a store called SugarTown Vintage in Ballard....I heart you Amy...
then we picked up sister...
then we went to the hardware store..
there were a lot of things in this place but Mama wouldn't let me touch too many of them...
I really like riding in the car...I really do
then I ate...
threw more food off my high chair...
made a mess...
had a Baba
and off to bed...
phew...
peace out people babagagababaDadaDada
btw...I already have a Flickr friend...her name is Dorothy Bird...check it out....

Post a Comment

0 Comments