Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Family fun and then some


FOXEN the walrus Love=Creature....finally finished and on his way to fabulous Sarah

So....we went to my Ma's for the day and visited my family...it was nice to see everyone and to relax and see the kids all play. Ironically this time I did not take any photos...I must be tired.

I also learned what a short sale is...so I finally understand them. There are sooooo many out there and one of the houses we like is one. There is so much to learn about real estate and buying a home. It is so confusing and scary. So I am trying to learn as much as I can so I feel better about any decision I might have to make. This could go on for a year or more so I am in for the long haul.




I discovered the work of Neon Matisse and I love all the bright colors so very much!!! Hurry now and go take a peak! Helene is so very talented and she has a great sense of humor...

These earring by Lilarubyking are just soooo great...I'm in love

So....that's all from me today...hope everyone is out living life to the fullest and having fun...

Post a Comment

0 Comments