Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Worth Mentioning.....a new feature on my blog


My DREAM couch has been located....it comes it white or brown and we would go for white....I love it. It is also a sleeper couch...I found it on 2Modern's website....I'm deep in love!

Stumbled on this little beauty at Allybu

Gorgeous installations from Kaarina Kaikkonen...Kristina mentioned her over at Karkovski...



I am in LOVE with the work of Mette

Kitchen photo of house we are considering...needs some TLC...photo makes it look alot better.
Also has world's smallest fridge and I am not a fan of black appliances but our price range means we have to have a lot of VISION....fingers crossed...

So the house search continues....we have a house we are considering...and like I said it needs A LOT of love but we can do it. Not my perfect dream house but could be pretty close. We went and looked again last night and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack...looking at all the work that would lie ahead makes my head spin, but alas that is our lot in life as we did not go forth and conquer the world and make our millions and we were definitely not born into money and as I have said before we have nobody to help us out so much VISION is required when looking for our first home. I go thru periods of much excitement and fear. I am beyond excited to FINALLY decorate, fix, transform a space of our very own. I can not believe that in our very near future this may actually happen but I am starting to and that is an amazing feeling. Like most things in our lives so far if it is worth while we have put much work into getting it. I am feeling very positive and inspired so fingers crossed we will have a chance.

Been thinking a bunch about my bloggy blog and I have come up with some new ideas.
Worth Mentioning Wednesday(and will be on Wednesdays) will hopefully be a regular thing. I will take time to find some cool things or at least share some thoughts. I still have to do a bunch of updates on my blog roll and I would love a header on my blog but don't know how....so I have been waiting for my husband to help.

BTW....Plush You is just around the corner and this year I plan on helping as much as I can...

This weekend is busy as usual....family plans with Ma, brother and his family...and I get to meet up with the fabulous Ambika!! I am asking her for first time home buyer tips as she and her man have a beautiful new home of their own... Happy Thursday everyone :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments