Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Toofless Tuesday

Boy, it sure is good to be back home! They stole two premolars, one molar and a lower incisor! But it will make my mouth feel much betters! Thanks Dr. Jen and everyone for taking such good care of me! They say I may have stomatitis gingivitis. They don't really know what causes it so they will be keeping an eye on the situation.

As soon as I got home Mom fixed me a little stinky goodness and I gobbled it up right away plus some hard foods which I just swallowed whole. I am on auntie-biotiks for a week, have some awesome pain meds that Mom squirts on my gums twice a day and the oral rinse that I will do my whole life. Mom can't believe how well I bounced back from the surgery. I was acting pretty normal all night, even had a rasselling match with Minchie, which I won, naturally!

Thank you to everyone for all their purrayers and support! We don't know what we would do without all of you and your friendships! You are the bestest!

Post a Comment

0 Comments