Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Wordy Wednesday


Well, it was a real battle between me and Mom yesterday getting me into the carrier but Mom's will won and off we went to the V-E-T. Well, some of the bottom teeth on the bottom in front are missing, one is sticking up and needs to be pulled and another one on the side needs to be pulled. The doctor was concerned that I was too young to have such issues and thought possibly I could be FIV+. Even though I tested negative at 6 weeks, it could have been a false negative. Well, Mom's heart sank as she had a kitty with FIV and knows all about it. They ran an in house blood test and good news...it was negative! Mom was so relieved!!! I'm on aunty-biotiks and will be having my teeth cleaned and a few pulled on this coming Monday. Mom is very nervous about this not having a job and all and how she's gonna come up with the green papers to pay for this, but she said no matter what it cost, she would get my mouth back in good shape.


We received this award from our furry good friends, Scooter and the Kool-Kittie-Krew.

It says, "This Blog Makes Me Happy".


RULES:

  • 1. Post the blog that your stated and got the award from.
  • 2. Write 5 things that make you happy.
  • 3. Spread the award to 5 other blogs

What makes us happy

  • 1. When the carrier is out of sight.
  • 2. When Mom is home.
  • 3. Naps.
  • 4. Treats.
  • 5. Lots of scritches, hugs and kisses from Mom.

Ocean this award to:

Post a Comment

0 Comments