Subscribe Us

Header Ads

New to me......


Just discovered this amazing shop and artist....
Wardomatic.....
Animator & illustrator living & breathing in the great NW. Originally from Atlanta, GA, moved out here to Portland to work for the Man. Now I'm on my own and loving it. Married to Andrea, with 2 kids: Ava & Ezra. (bio taken from his Etsy site)

Website: www.wardjenkins.com
Blog: wardomatic.blogspot.com
I love that a lot of his work is inspired by his daughter.
I love that it is happy
I love how colorful it is
I must have the top one....I love it so much.
My Birthday is this SATURDAY!!!
YIKES...how did that happen?
Going shopping with my Ma.
Then going out with the hubby for dinner/movie.
Or Dinner walking around...
not sure yet.
Working on my newest Plush creations....
Still finishing up a few special projects.
X-mas gifts in the making.
Oh and today was hat day at Memphis' school.
She wore her amazing Cotton Monster...Monster Head!!
She also wore the new golden cape that I made her with a triple lightening bolt.
She had a blast and had loads to tell me when I picked her up from her after school comic book illustration class :).
She's so awesome!!!
If I don't come back tomorrow...with my new plushies...have a wonderful weekend and wish me a happy birthday...I can use all the good wishes I can get :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments