Subscribe Us

Header Ads

OMG.....Just found a NEW favorite store...(new to me......) Introducing Cosas Minimas......



Cosas Minimas......
If I could have the first two I would be soooooooooo Happy!!!

Happy December....my Birthday is coming up...12.12....not going to say how young I am...
I would say go ahead and guess but I'm not sure if I want to know what anyone thinks....and not sure if any of you even know what I look like.
Anywho...yup I am a true Sagittarius! With a few exceptions but I have never had my cards done...which I can not believe. I have been into astrology for like EVER.
Trying to get my birds in the shop.
Soren is not feeling well.
Life is going at a sprint....
as usual....trying to keep up.
Finally got my stroller fixed....I totally messed up the grip and had to order a whole new
handle bar to get it fixed...but it only cost $40.00 and now I am back in business!!
Anywho...sorry to be a stranger but will be back as often as I can!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments