Subscribe Us

Header Ads

January 7th 2010


Memphis is home sick today

Want a version of this hair cut...since March 2009

Book we bought to share...Memphis and I... Sock Monkey

My Beautiful Birgit (I love her so much...made by Fanja/Le Train Fantôme) and a print Jason got me for X-mas by Cosas Minimas

So...
Memphis is home sick today...she threw up this morning and did not feel well when I picked her up from school yesterday...
Soren is napping right now.
Must get things done.
Not feeling too swell myself.
Went to bed much too late.
Chatting with hubby...
Really want to cut my hair like photo above and have ever since I saw it...
must grow bangs out.
Could do a version with long bangs.
Also thinking of changing the color a bit...looking for a tad more drama.
Maybe some brighter pieces of blond with more contrast pieces added in.
hmmmmm
Gloomy here AGAIN
have so many projects on my mind.
Mind is swimming with creativity
need the energy to match it
Saw 'Up In The Air' last weekend.
Was really good.
I love George Clooney
Waiting for the new season of Big Love to start...waiting...waiting...
Did you see that Jennifer of Cotton Monster is thinking about starting a line of animals?????
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited.
We are BIG fans over here.
Hope I don't miss it when and if she does it....
Did you see this....unreal
or this killing me with the cute!!!
Speaking of cute...check this out
and I have to say...losing Meg to Facebook was a super big bummer and Meg...if you can hear me....I MISS YOU!!! I miss your links to You tube...your great stories and your amazing art...
So Happy New Year to you Meg!!! and Happy New Year to all you bloggy folks :)

also...if you have not seen it yet check out Lisa's new collection blog...so so so great

Post a Comment

0 Comments