Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Two Sarah's amazing prints


I love these heads....in person they are even more amazing.

Stunning....

I heart bears and this one is just too good
The idea of talking to a lark intrigues me


While I was at Urban craft uprising this year I came across 'The Two Sarah's' booth and I was instantly in love. My Ma bought me a teeny tiny wood block with a head on it and I will cherish it always. I almost bought the heads print but I was supposed to be shopping for others so I took a card and I know someday soon...that head print will be mine...and The Bear and the Bride too.
I love the simplicity and honesty in this work. The gazes between the animals and women are intoxicating. I have also been a fan of collecting doll heads for sometime now....although in my clear the clutter frenzy I did let a bunch of my doll heads go...
Anywho...if you have never been to the 'Two Sarah's ' Etsy shop...you gotta go right now and check it out.
Here is the Bio from their Etsy profile....

Bio

If you are in Portland and would like to see more of my work, stop by Lark Press, located at 3901 N Williams. We're open Wednesday through Saturday from 11-6, and Sundays from 11-4. It's conveniently located next to Pix Patisserie, as well as near several other neighborhood gems. At Lark you can also see in person the lovely work of fellow Etsy sellers larkpress and bittersugar.

By the way, I am Sarah Landwehr, and the other Sarah (Fitzpatrick) is collaborating with me via Melbourne, Australia, so her presence on the site is currently more theoretical, but I'm still leaning on her glory and genius from way over here.



In other news....our little Soren has bronchitis and is feeling terrible. Memphis is still getting over her cold/virus and has a cough. Her hives/rash is getting better but she has cried numerous times telling me that people will think she is a freak...poor thing. No matter how many times I tell her she is beautiful she just goes over to the mirror and says...I look like a freak. I am still on the hunt for glasses. Life right now is very very busy but good. Things are about to get crazy....but that's okay.

Post a Comment

0 Comments