Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Laila's vet visit

Here I am stuffed in the dreaded PTU. I was in there before I knew what happened! Mom is really good at that.

Maybe if I just lay here with my furrocious fangs out everyone will leave me alone.

Better yet, I'll just hide in this corner. Surely no one can see me now!

That sneaky Dr. Jen found me! I guess this won't be so bad after all. She is so sweet and nice to me.

Oh oh! I gained a pound in a year! I'm up to 14.7 pounds! Mom has decided to cut way back on the treats and nummies but I will continue on the light dry food Angel was on and that I got use to eating. Mom thinks that extra weight will come off with no problem because since Angel went home, Minchie and I are much more active in our chasing each other. My stomatitis/gingivitis is acting up a bit so I am on oral antibiotics for a week.





Post a Comment

0 Comments