Subscribe Us

Header Ads

I want I want I WANT...................


Marimekko Puutarhurin Fabric...love

By Seattle Show Posters...LOVE LOVE LOVE

So...we went to Urban Craft Uprising today...loads of great stuff to see. We are on a budget so it was a t-shirt for each kid and a GORGEOUS print from Jill Bliss....omg....and I got to meet her which was so great. She is super duper nice and I loved her prints so much. So now we will have her Elk on our wall sooooooon. I will take a photo to show. Also got to see Kristen ( of Schmancy) and Coco (of Softlife). Nice to see people...nice to be seen...nice to get out. Does'nt happen much these days....
I loved so many things but it was still fun to go and check things out.
It made me feel good about what I make and inspired me to make make make.
We also went in the kiddie pool, washed the car...yesterday got the oil changed.
Vacuumed.....did a butt load of laundry and relaxed in the sun....I am sorry to see the weekend go....
Happy Sunday all...I get to watch Entourage now....:)

Post a Comment

0 Comments