Have an account?
Posted by Admin Eson on Sunday, July 11, 2010 in

Marimekko Puutarhurin Fabric...love

By Seattle Show Posters...LOVE LOVE LOVE

So...we went to Urban Craft Uprising today...loads of great stuff to see. We are on a budget so it was a t-shirt for each kid and a GORGEOUS print from Jill Bliss....omg....and I got to meet her which was so great. She is super duper nice and I loved her prints so much. So now we will have her Elk on our wall sooooooon. I will take a photo to show. Also got to see Kristen ( of Schmancy) and Coco (of Softlife). Nice to see people...nice to be seen...nice to get out. Does'nt happen much these days....
I loved so many things but it was still fun to go and check things out.
It made me feel good about what I make and inspired me to make make make.
We also went in the kiddie pool, washed the car...yesterday got the oil changed.
Vacuumed.....did a butt load of laundry and relaxed in the sun....I am sorry to see the weekend go....
Happy Sunday all...I get to watch Entourage now....:)
0 Responses to “I want I want I WANT...................”:

Post a Comment