Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Summer time summer time sum sum summer time.....






As promised...more photos of our new home....
First up...the upstairs bathroom...3 times as big as our old bathroom...not a huge bathroom but big to us....
It has a peach sink, tub, tile, and toilet.....it WAS also painted peach. We changed the wall and ceiling color to 'string of pearls' a white with the slightest hint of pink...It also has a laminate counter top that is a reddish pink color...so....I went with the Marimekko Unikko shower curtain. It was the only one that really went with the counter top color and I HAD to have a Marimekko shower curtain. Then I bought another print by Nosideup....and put the one I had up and the new one right above the toilet. Then I put my cool purple vase with my silver fake leaves in it and added a makeup mirror. It's not in our budget right now to change the vanity, mirror, tub, toilet, sink or tile. So we spruced it up and are very happy. We love all the built ins and storage space :) ....Happy Weekending all!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments