Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Hello people of plush








Hey...this blogging stuff is brand new for me. I already like it. I hope I am interesting enough to read about...I guess we'll see. These guys are my submission to Plush You 2006. I am super excited to see allllll that Plush. I didn't participate last year or even go and I can't believe it. The orange piggy is Odwaga...he does not like to be called a hog. The owl is Uggla and he Loves to stay

up late watching old movies. He is Swedish and definately a night owl. The doll is Babka Genowefa and Krolik. They are Polish too. They like to seesaw and go down slides. They are my Plush You 2006 entries. The pink pig is for sale at www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com...my shop. Her name is Gozdzik and she likes to blow bubbles and rollerskate. I love making plush and have been doing it for about 5 years now. I also have a fairly good collection of other artist's handmade plush. I will be sharing some of that later. Well...that's it for now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments