Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Plush, Plush and MORE Plush!!!














Lately there has been more demand than time for my plush. Which is fabulous but I am so very tired. I recently did a collaboration with SuperMaggie . It is not up on their site yet but will be soon. I just want to say that Michael and Maggie are the nicest people ever. They came to me with this idea and it was fun, exciting and I am super duper in love with how it all turned out! I did 24 of my plush Love=Creatures exclusively for them. I actually did a walrus for them because, I guess, Maggie loves Walruses. Then I got into PlushYou which you can see by my first post. I am really super excited to be a part of Plush You which is also being made into a book. I am crossing my fingers that I will be included! I also got into Morphe 11 in Australia which I am also head over heels in love with. Then there are the local shops I try to sell my plush in but lately I have been slacking and I hope that won't make them drop me. So...I think I should change my name to Dawn Sew. I adore making plush and nothing would make me happier than to have a career in design and art(specifically fabric or Photography) someday. I am not sure exactly what job that would be but boy would I be thrilled. I have one more year of staying home with our daughter and then I have to try and do more. I think I will just focus on my stuff that first year and just wait until she goes to first grade. You would think I would be able to schedule more sewing time during the day but my Mama title takes priority then and time is scarce. Plus it is hard for me to focus. I have also been reading a lot of blogs lately and I would like to share some of my favs with you. Designed and made A to Z, Angry Chicken, A Bird in the Hand, Hop Skip Jump, KittyGenius, Wise Craft, Wee Wonderfuls, Decor 8, Plush You and Little Birds. Those are the ones I look at the most right now. I am also obsessed with Flickr ,my account is LookWhatICanDo, and just learned how to make contacts. So between sewing being a Ma, playdates, social plans, being a wife, reading blogs, Etsy and trying to get my name out there I am exhausted. It's a whole lot of fun most of the time and I wouldn't trade it for a 9-5 job anytime soon...unless of course that job involved sewing, photography, fabric, organizing and a whole lot of cash. Even then I could only do it part time. I wanna enjoy my daughter's childhood as much as I can. The photos I have posted are some of the Love=Creatures that will be on SuperMaggie xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments