Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Just look at all that Plush....


Just check out those tootise roll curls. I was a pro with the curling iron. I actually still have some of these plush and have pashed them to my daughter. Looking at this photo brings back a lot of memories. I really love collecting things and I guess I always have. It always made me feel better and still does. I have always felt like I don't fit in but as I have gotten older I don't mind.
There are a lot of us out there that feel that way and I now know I am not alone. Not fitting in is who I am and that's just fine with me.

It's Lisa from Bird in the Hand's birthday today. She really inspires me! She makes me feel like I can do anything and that even if it is difficult it will be well worth it in the end. I came across her blog one day and I feel very lucky I did. Happy Birthday Lisa!!! You truly are one of a kind and we are all very lucky to have you!!

Here are some things that have made me smile this week..
This drawing
This person
These boots
This blog I found and this one
This photo
and this photo
and this photo
and this photo and this photo
this person her work and her blog
and of course this person, her blog and her work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments